Creating websites is one thing that can help me to generate revenue from my online income. Sites with different Topic or niche will give you different revenue and also different feedback.
Currently I used WordPress for all my websites. I find WordPress is easy to used especially for beginner like me. On every websites that i manage, I always do the standard setting. This is just for me to easily manage my sites. Beside the setting, I also add some plugin to my websites, most of my plugin I’ve used to optimise and to help me to manage my sites.
My standard Plugins are :
- Jetpack by WordPress.com. Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
- Insert Headers and Footers by wpbeginner. Allows you to insert code or text in the header or footer of your WordPress blog
- Yoast SEO by Team Yeast. The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.
- Blog2Social: Social Media Auto Post & Scheduler by Blog2Social, Adenine. Automatically share, auto-post, re-publish, re-post and schedule blogs posts on social media: auto-post to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google My Business, LinkedIn, XING, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, Reddit, VK.com, Medium, Tumblr, Torial, Diigo and Bloglovin.
- Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights. The best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. See how visitors find and use your website, so you can keep them coming back.
- Redirection by John Godley. Redirection is the most popular redirect manager for WordPress. With it you can easily manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This can help reduce errors and improve your site ranking.
- WooCommerce (for my commerce websites) by Automatic. WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
All the plugin that I used is a free plugin. Once all being installed and setting properly, than I can create post or customise my sites.